What Clients are Saying…
Guardian Pest Control offers Fly Control Services to reduce fly populations throughout the interior of buildings(s) and structures. Compliance with sanitation recommendations, the use of bio remediation products which seek to reduce infestations, as well as fly light s and other mechanical methods can be implemented as part of a pest management program.
Flies and other pests may be the cause of many unwanted problems. We understand that if a customer sees that you have a major fly problem and does not believe you are making a concerted effort to control your pest problem, it could be the very last time that customer steps foot inside. From the food handling areas to the guest dining areas to behind the scenes, our technicians will use the best methods for reducing fly populations. We can establish a fly control program specifically tailored for your needs to help reduce fly population as part of an overall pest management program.
With over a decade treating Utah homes, we can handle any infestation, big or small, GUARANTEED.
We’re QualityPro certified, meaning you’ll be getting a service at the highest standards in the industry.
Guardian Pest Control is trusted by major private sector and government clients to prevent, manage, and solve pest problems. We offer you:
– Technicians with a Professional Appearance and demeanor to complement the professional environment.
– Inspectors and Technicians Specially Trained to evaluate pest issues affecting Hospitals and Medical Clinics to provide services that limit disruptions in the work flow.
– Unparalleled attention to detail and customer service. Use of Low-impact, environmentally and People Friendly Materials.
– Dedication to Quality: Guardian is QualityPro certified – recognized as the industry’s highest standard for excellence.
– Our Quality Assurance auditor ensures we continue to provide the highest level of service possible – for every client, every time.
– Continuous Education and Training: Guardian’s commitment to continuous education and training for our technicians on the latest, most effective and environmentally friendly techniques ensures the highest level of service to our customers.