Bed Bugs – Alarming Resurgence
Bed Bug Infestations in Utah are on the Rise Again, This Time at Break-Neck Speed.
Finally… Expertly Trained and QualityPro Certified Professionals Will Rid Your Utah Home Of These Blood-Sucking Vampires… Allowing You To Once Again Sleep In Peace and Safety!
Bed Bugs INVADE . . . FEED ON HUMANS . . . and REPRODUCE! They can easily find their way into your home (in some of the most unsuspecting ways). These blood-suckers can be found lurking wherever you (or your children) sleep . . .patiently waiting to make you their next meal when you are most vulnerable!
Bed bugs are hard to detect because of their small size and tendency to hide from light. Common signs include bite marks that appear as a straight line along a blood vessel or waste spots and eggs on your bedding or mattress. However, bedbug infestations aren’t always obvious until it's a full-blown infestation.
Exterminate Bed Bugs for good and get your Home Back!
Bed bug infestations require immediate treatment! Call us today at (801) 225-6000 to schedule your Bed Bug Inspection!
For More Information and Facts on Bed BugsClick Here
5 MUST KNOW FACTS ABOUT BEDBUGS
- Bed bugs are nocturnal insects and feed off human blood.
- Bed bugs are one of the most evasive and difficult insects to eradicate
- Bed bugs are not known to transmit any diseases or blood borne pathogens.
- Bed bugs have been known to live more than a year without feeding.
- Only 20 to 30% of people have a reaction to bed bug bites