What Clients are Saying…
How Termite Monitoring & Baiting Works…
With a monitoring and baiting service program, termite bait stations are placed around the perimeter of your home. A Guardian termite specialist will routinely monitor these stations for termite activity.
Termites locate the bait stations because of their natural foraging behavior, eat the bait, and share it with other termites in the colony.
This gradually kills large numbers of termites within the colony. The reduction of the colony continues until it can no longer support itself, and the entire colony is wiped out.
Benefits of Termite Monitoring & Baiting
- Unobtrusive – does not change the appearance of your home as termite bait stations are placed in strategic and discreet locations.
- Non-disruptive – no drilling required for the installation of bait stations.
- Peace of mind – routine, ongoing checks looking for signs of termite activity will mean that if a problem is discovered, it can be controlled quickly.
- Environmentally friendly
- The choice of a termite control system depends on many factors, including, your home’s construction and the severity of the termite problem. Your Guardian Termite Specialist will help you decide if monitoring and baiting is right option for you.
Action Service Plan for Termites
This plan is offered when there is an existing termite problem. It involves the installation of strategically placed bait stations outside of your property, as well as:
- Scheduled quarterly service.
- Extra, no-cost service visits provided, as needed.
- Inspection of visibly accessible areas of your home, offered periodically or upon request.
- Routine monitoring/baiting services after the initial service duration plan as an ongoing professional care service until you instruct us to stop.
Monitoring Service Plan for Termites
This plan is provided when there are no signs of termite activity. It will provide for an initial installation of exterior bait stations and scheduled visits during the year.
- Scheduled quarterly service
- FREE additional services provided, if termite activity occurs during the monitoring process.
- Inspection of visibly accessible areas on the interior of your home is offered or provided upon request.